Friday, 2 November 2007

For Laura

I saw three young men playing with a frisby in the park this afternoon, so I grabbed the camera and snapped this picture. Such is the speed of my camera that to get a good picture I would need to have pressed the shutter button before the frisby was actually thrown to catch it mid-picture, so this is the best I can do.

Laura, the lad you can't see is even better looking and, yes, they are members of the University's Frisby Club. Perhaps this will inspire you to found a RVC Frisby Club. With you as a member, I'm sure the male would-be vets will fall over themselves to join. In the meantime, just imagine the one you can't see.

Metropolitan Police found guilty of De Menezes' death in health & safety trial, but police chief says he won't resign.

No comments: