Sunday, 11 March 2007

A lost ball.

I'm quite pleased with this photo. As you can see from the grass, I took it early in the morning and I was the only person in the park. The ball was either abandoned or lost, but given its perfect condition I suspect it was the latter. Did the child or the adult(s) with them spend an age searching for the ball before leaving the park frustrated at not finding the ball? Was the child tearful? Perhaps, once outside the park gate, the ball was soon forgotten with the promise of a replacement ball. Like so much else in life, there is far more to the simple things than we realise.

Boots targeted in £9.5billion private equity takeover bid worth £10 a share.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

That's a wonderful photo of the ball. Perhaps the young women with children you mentioned in the previous post lost the ball? I hope someone claims it and makes good use of it - I found a lost toy rabbit on the pavement the other day on my way back from the Spar shop - I picked it up and sat it on a wall where is could be seen. The next day it had gone...

Rosiex